- Important Race Day Notes:
1. Pre-Race packet pick up is an option if you're in Wyoming on Wednesday, between 4:00 & 8:00pm. Stop by the Wyoming Fire Dept. and ignore the mess as I work to set up for Thursday morning!
2. Race day packet pick up & registration will start at 7:30am on Thursday. The first 350 preregistered will receive race shirts. Sizes are guaranteed to those registered before November 1st, and will be available on a first come, first serve basis for the other 250.
3. Please car pool if able, or walk to the fire hall if you're local. Parking is limited.
4. Online registration ends at noon on 11/23! Day of registration increases to $30.00.
5. Thanks to the assistance of the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department, part of the race route has restricted traffic. Please stay to the left of the cones on Route 19 and make room for racers who have already turned around at the school and are headed back. We will have people to assist with traffic on the route, but we are not permitted to shut down the route to vehicles. Please maintain your awareness of cars, other runners, and such.
6. Feel free to wear costumes! A volunteer will be taking photos!
7. Thanks to McGinnis Excavating & Plumbing, Inc, we will have 1 port-a-potty, in addition to the two inside restrooms. If you can't race without using the bathroom first, arrive early!
8. Please be sure to come back into the fire hall after the race for refreshments courtesy of Creative Food Ingredients, Titus Fruit Stand, and my parents! Stay for awards! I'll make every effort to start awards by 10:00. You'll probably get a good laugh out of how awkward I am and how many names I still mispronounce! Feel free to make wagers on how often I'll cause the microphone to squawk, or if I can even get it to work this year since my sound guy abandoned me for a family trip to Ireland!
9. Thank you so much for your support of Cystic Fibrosis! Have fun and feel good about your donation and calories burned prior to that turkey!!